Effective December 16, 2011
Collection of Information
Use of Information
3. We automatically collect and store information about Your visit. The information We collect enables Us to refine and offer better services and information to You. We may share the information We collect about You with Our business partners. The types of information we collect include, but are not limited to:
- the date and time of Your visit;
- IP addresses;
- browser type, operating system, and language;
- the pages you visited;
- and the address of the Web site from which You came.
4. When You visit the Site, We may place a text file called a "cookies" on Your computer's hard drive. A cookie is a small piece of information that a website can store on Your web browser, computer, or device and later retrieve. A cookie enables the Site to recognize You as a prior user, provides the Site with information regarding Your prior use and assists Us in determining what portions of the Site are most appropriate for You. Your Web browser may provide You with the ability to not accept cookies. However, in order to take full advantage of the Site, We recommend that You accept cookies from the Site.
5.We do not sell, license, lease or otherwise disclose Your information to any other parties; EXCEPT TO THOSE PARTIES YOU AUTHORIZE YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH. We also may disclose Your information when We believe, in good faith, that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with laws, law enforcement or court orders, or to protect the rights, property or safety of another person, including Our own property or rights. You understand and agree that in certain circumstances, it may be necessary that We exchange certain portions of Your information with third parties for the purpose of providing the services available through the Site to You. By way of non limiting example, such circumstances include the processing of payment transactions. You understand and agree that Your payment information may be maintained indefinitely by the third party payment processor for future payments (for example, account subscription renewals). Additionally, You understand and agree that the third party's terms and conditions and privacy policies will govern all data exchanged during these transactions. We will make every effort to discontinue the use of Your information as soon as practicable if requested in writing by You. We may need to retain information in Our archives and records to comply with law, resolve disputes, analyze problems, assist with any investigations, enforce Our policies, and take other actions otherwise permitted or required by law. If You use the Site outside of the United States and/or are a citizen or resident of a country other than the United States that has laws and policies governing the disclosure and management of Your personal information, You understand and agree that the information You exchange with the Site may be maintained indefinitely on systems located within the United States. By accessing and using the Site, You consent to the transfer and processing of Your information and personal data.